Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Broadband

K3772 dongle and Windows 10

2: Seeker

I have just updated to a refurbished computer with Windows 10 and have a K3772 dongle of about 2012 vintage. Can I upgrade this dongle or will I need a more recent one. Presently on an xp machine.

View more options
4 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

@ExGlos_04

I've found something about the K3772 and Windows 8 here - but it's from a while back, and most of the links don't work, so I'm not sure that it will necessarily help you a great deal.

I'm going to move this thread to the Data on the Go section of the Forum, where it's more likely to be seen by someone with appropriate knowledge.

_

View more options
13: Advanced Member

There seems to be some additional information from Vodafone here - not sure if this helps:

https://www.vodafone.com/content/index/what/devices/vmb/win10.html

:-)

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks Annie N and forumfairy. I may try downloading the drivers but that would have to be to the xp machine and then see what happens when I try to transfer the Lenovo ThinkCentre.

Your help much appreciated but it may be in the end a trip to Sutton Coldfield store and a much more recent dongle, assuming it will work.

View more options

@ExGlos_04

Let us know how you get on with the advice from @Annie_N and @forumfairy.

If you'd like any further information about our dongles, please see our online store

View more options