Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Wifi: Taken My Money & No Data!!

StephanieJane
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've had a mobile wifi device for just under a year. Was pretty much problem free at first & then i began having issues topping up. Money would leave account, but would not be reflected in the mobile wifi account, this meant i had to call up & get it activated...usually this was a simple (if irritating) process.

However, on the 15.06.17, this changed. I topped up £25 for 15GB data. Screenshotted the payment being accepted, always do this after my previous problems, & tried to use the data, it kept saying no data was added & i needed to top up.

Tried the 191 & 2345 numbers to get through to customer services at 8am. These numbers were not working,kept cutting off after the intial "Welome to Vodafone" message. Finally got through to somebody at 9.30am & he was extremely rude, shouty & kept talking over me, basically calling me a liar. He said if i HAD topped up, which i had, then to go to Vodafone store with a bank statement & the screenshot (would mean taking my laptop) & they would rectify the issue.

I have two jobs, i'm studying & i'm a single parent to a child with Special Needs.  I explained this on the phone. My son finds being  in busy places very difficult & it can be distressing for him. So because of this, i wouldn't be able to go for a week when i have the following Thursday afternoon off work & my son is in school. The guy continued to be rude to the point i was almost in tears.

I called again in the afternoon, spoke to a nicer lady who said that the top up couldn'tbe seen but she gave me 1GB data free as an apology for the horrible guy i spoke to & said that i needed to go in store to sort it out.

Surely if i have a screenshot of the payment, & the money has left my account then they can find it?

Why does this keep happening?

Where is my money/data?

I spend a fair bit with Vodafone as my mobile is with them also but the service is shocking!

Can't believe this is how loyal customers are treated.

1 REPLY 1

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@StephanieJane We'd like to take a look into this. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to contact our team directly.

We'll be in touch as soon as possible to help.