Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

More instances of 900+ usage showing on account

dra1g
2: Seeker

Like a few others here we are experiencing strange amounts of data usage recent being 3 yesterday 9.7.

I always try to make a note of usage everyday but this weekend had missed doing so.

Here is what was showing on usage on  the following days

9.7 - 6.67

10.7 - 12.4

That's 6Gb within a 24 hour period.  That is ridiculous we do not stream anything regularly and definately not overnight.

Please can someone investigate for us.  

Many thanks

dra1g

18 REPLIES 18

dra1g

Not sure on how to edit original post so I've done it this way.

Below are the amounts showing on the usage log

9.7 - 990.03 (22.34hrs)

9.7 - 967.97 (21.59hrs)

9.7 - 990.03 (21.17hrs)

Something strange is going on here. I need to investigate previous bills methinks.

dra1g

Having tried to talk to CS twice this pm (they hung up on both times) I have now discovered more instances of robbed data.  Please can someone look into this, I have had enough of the CS instances with a few companies over the last weeks.

Please help

dra1g

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dra1g So we're able to look into this further for you, please contact us using the information in the private message I've sent.

Note: If you wish to edit a post in the future, you just need to click the little drop down arrow located on the right hand side of the blue banner at the top of your post - you'll find the option in there. :smileyhappy:

Have the Tech Team discovered what the problem is yet? replied to your email over a week ago.

We have further instances of 900+ all appear to be around the midnight mark.

This is NOT being caused by Windows10 as sim was placed in an Android device.

dra1g

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dra1g I can see we've responded to your email on 12 July. 

If you've since replied to this, please can you let me know your unique reference number - this will look like [#123344556]. 

Hi Alex,

The number you require is [#16473808.

I spoke to Jordan regarding this and was told it would be passed to the Tech Team for further investigation.  I'd replied on the 12.7.

Further data has mysteriously disappeared since then  AGAIN. All with this figure around 990.  When you are on limited bandwidth to loose 3-5GB every couple of days can cause problems.

dra1g

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dra1g That's great, thanks. :smileyhappy:

I'm sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing, please reply to the latest email you've received from us and a member of the team will pick this up and be in touch. 

Last email I received was from

Annie_Val (2: Seeker)

None of the Mods Team other than yourself have been in touch since 12.7.

There are even more instances of 900+ Mb showing on usage breakdown, this REALLY NEEDS VF to get it sorted.

draig

I spoke to one of the team whose name is Jordan) on  12.7 regarding this issue there has been no further contact from the Mods since then.

Today received a phone call from the most bullying customer service person on this planet.  He tried all ways to get me to close the complaint guess he lucked out.

I have hard copy print outs of all usage (within 24hr period instead off lumped together like the bills) there are yet more instances of this 900+ usage.  So far this month alone there has been 24Gb used out of our 50Gb allowance with these mysterious 900+ amounts. 

draig

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dra1g - Please reply to the last email we sent on 12 July.

We can then investigate this further. :Smiling: