cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Older Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software.

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

If your require a version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband software that is older than V10.3.400 please reply to this post and one of the team will be able to get this sent over to you.

Thanks

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that we are no longer able to send out software older than Version 10.3.401.

If you need to reinstall the software for your modem, please remove the existing software, run the clean up tool from here and then reinsert your modem into your PC.

This should install the Vodafone software from the dongle itself, provided it s a plug and play model (i.e. doesn't have non-pnp written after the model number on the back of the dongle).

In the event that you don’t have a plug and play style modem, please let us know and we can advise you further.

James

View solution in original position

98 REPLIES 98

DeviceUnusable
2: Seeker
I need broadband on the go as opposed to having an ornament sticking out of the USB port indefinitely.

I'm trying to reply to:
http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Mobile-Broadband/Older-Vodafone-Mobile-Broadband-Software/td-p/145610...

to get an older version of VMB but the thread doesn't allow replies. Can you get the previous version to me if compatible with the K4511?

Hi,

If you;re using a non plug and pay device then I can understand yoru frustration as the non plug and play devices don't have an installer ont he device itself.

You can get the Vodafone Mobile Software from this page but pleas ebe awar ethat the versions on this page are specific to the the type of account you have. On the plus side, you should be able to work out which version you need from how you pay for your mobile broadband, as this is covered on the page linked to above.

I hope that helps.

simonmckeown
1: Seeker

Hi, I need the install package for 9.3.6.12095 please, can you mail it to me or provide me with a link to it?

Hi simonmckeown,

I’ve found the file you need and have just sent it across to your forum registered email address.

Thanks

Andrew

If you have the time, would you be able to complete a short feedback survey for me? You can find it here and it’ll go to ensuring I’m offering the best service I can.

Hi i need version 9.3.5.11690 please as this is the version that worked on my xp laptop with K3565 rev 2.

Thanks

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi spurx1,

I’ve done some checking and version 9.3.5.11690 is no longer available. I’ve found version 9.3.6.12095 which may work for you. I’ve just sent it across to your forum registered email address.

Let me know how you go on.

Thanks,

Andrew

If you have the time, would you be able to complete a short feedback survey for me? You can find it here and it’ll go to ensuring I’m offering the best service I can.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that version 9 is no longer available.

If you do have any problems, please let us know and we can advise you further.

James

vmx1200

Hi

Is it possible to let me have a copy of software for an Huawei E170 running under Windows 7 (64bit)

Thanks

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi vmx1200,

The E170 is an older device which I can’t find specific software for anymore.

I’ve managed to find VMB version 9.3.6.12095 which supports the E172 Usb stick.

I’ve just sent it across to your forum registered email address.

Can you give it a try and let me know how you go on.

Thanks,

Andrew