cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Older Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software.

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

If your require a version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband software that is older than V10.3.400 please reply to this post and one of the team will be able to get this sent over to you.

Thanks

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that we are no longer able to send out software older than Version 10.3.401.

If you need to reinstall the software for your modem, please remove the existing software, run the clean up tool from here and then reinsert your modem into your PC.

This should install the Vodafone software from the dongle itself, provided it s a plug and play model (i.e. doesn't have non-pnp written after the model number on the back of the dongle).

In the event that you don’t have a plug and play style modem, please let us know and we can advise you further.

James

View solution in original position

98 REPLIES 98

Hi, DaveCD. Could you send me details of where to find that software too, please? (For Mac OS X.)

Ta.

Jeremy

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jeremygibbons.

At this time it's not possible to do this on a Mac.

Do you have use of another computer that you'll be able to perform the update with?

If you're unable to do this, please visit your local store for more support.

DaveCD

received

Thank you

J

alrightmate
2: Seeker

Hi

I have a Lenovo T430 running Windows 7 Professional SP1 64Bit.

I bought an unlocked Huawei MIFI adapter which has given up the ghost so I now need to go back to using my Vodafone Huawei E272 USB Modem.

I tried using the VMCLite software it comes with (i.e that's stored on the device) and also the latest VMB software and none of these pick up the device even though all the relevant drivers seem to install (it just says device not connected even though it's plugged in and lit up).

Can you provide me with a version of VMB that will work for this device for my Operating System?

Thanks

Hi alrightmate, 

Our Mobile Broadband troubleshooting thread will help with your query. 

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 

Kay 

HIya

The software worked for me :Smiling:

Kind regards

OverHeadPhil
Can I get a version to use a K3565 v2 with windows 8 64bit please.

Thanks

You need to use the installer that's on the K3565 v2 as the only publicly available Vodafone software doesn';t support that device due to it's age.

If you're running Windows 8 RT then, due to restrictions Microsoft placed on Windows 8 RT, you can't sideways install software. THis prevents thge device drivers from getting installled. If you are uisng Windows 8 RT then a mobile WiFi device or a K5006 would be your options.

To install the on device version on WIndows 8:

Plug the K3565 v2 in

A pop up box should appear saying soemthing like "CD Drive (F:) VMC LIte - Tap to choose what happens with this disk

Tap or click ont he pop up box mentioned above

Tap or click "Run setup_VMC_lite"

Follow the on screen prompts to install Vodafone Mobile Connect/Vodafone Mobile Broadband

Reboot your system when prompted

Switch to desktop mode

Run the Vodafone Mobile Connect/Vodafone Mobile Broadband connection manager to conenct using your K3565 v2

I hope this helps, let us knwo how you get on.

Cheers

HC

bobwo

Hi,

I have a K3565 dongle which I use on a laptop running Windows Vista.  As the "check balance" facility was not working, I recently uninstalled the software to reinstall it in an attempt to solve the problem.  I had forgotten that I had updated the software at some time in the past, so when I reinstalled from the dongle I found that I had gone back to an earlier version (VMC Lite 9.3.5.11690) and that it is not possible to update it now in the normal way.

Since I reinstalled the software, the application does not recognise the dongle and reports "no device", although it is shown in the Manage Devices tab.  I have tried all the Help suggestions without success.

Could you please let me have the latest version of the software suitable for this device, which I hope may solve the problem.

Thanks.

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bobwo,

You can download the latest version of the software from here.

Let me know how you go on.

Thanks

Andrew