cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Older Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software.

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

If your require a version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband software that is older than V10.3.400 please reply to this post and one of the team will be able to get this sent over to you.

Thanks

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that we are no longer able to send out software older than Version 10.3.401.

If you need to reinstall the software for your modem, please remove the existing software, run the clean up tool from here and then reinsert your modem into your PC.

This should install the Vodafone software from the dongle itself, provided it s a plug and play model (i.e. doesn't have non-pnp written after the model number on the back of the dongle).

In the event that you don’t have a plug and play style modem, please let us know and we can advise you further.

James

View solution in original position

98 REPLIES 98

Hi,

Your link gives only the latest software, which, according to the Readme File, is not suitable for my dongle.  Could you let me have the latest version for my device?

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bobwo,

You'll need to reinstall the correct software from the dongle as we no longer support the older software for this dongle.

This may not have worked before as you need to completely uninstall the software and settings from the PC first. A simple uninstall may not catch everything, so you'd need to uninstall and run this clean up tool to make sure you've caught everything. Once that's done, reinstall from the dongle or CD.

Let us know if this helps.

Dave

rcrumpton
2: Seeker

Hi,

Can I have the right software please for K3565 on Win8.1. Latest version doesn't recognise the device.

Tks

Roger

eko

I have modem vodafone model K3760,,and  ineed a older vodafone mobile broadbrand software,,thanks before

ju90
Hi

I have a Samsung nc10 netbook which since upgrading to vmc10 no longer works . It cannot see the internal device.

Can I have either the updated device driver or a copy of v9.3 which worked ok.

Many thanks

Stuart

Carpenter

I am using a Huawei E172 stick. This is no longer supported at 10.3.405. Please supply the last release of software that did support the E172

[Removed for security]

pdf99

I have a mac running OSX 10.9.1 

i wan to use a vodafone mobile connect Model K3565.  Which software do i need?

When i load the software on the stick no sim is recognised

thanks

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

Your dongle’s aren’t compatible with the latest software and so you’ll need to reinstall the version that it came with.

If that doesn’t work then you’ll need to upgrade to a newer dongle.

ju90 – I can see that Simon has replied to your other post here.

Thanks,

Jenny 

rcrumpton

Replying as requested. Can I have the right software please for K3565 on Win8.1. Latest version doesn't recognise the device although it still works fine on XP. If you need further info let me know. Regards

Roger

drj
11: Established
11: Established

Unfortunately that dongle isn't supported on Windows 8.1 - you have to use out-of-date software which does at least still work in Windows 8 if rather flakily.