cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAYG Data Sim can only always redirects to a vodafone page?

wopag
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Finally got my vodafone data SIM connecting only to find that I cant access any webpages.  (on account that I wasnt supplied the APN settings to setup my sim/dongle.  Finally got in with 'smart' )

Goto "google.com" and Im redirected to "http://www.vodafone.co.uk/campaigns/mbb-top-up/?cid=rdr-1012-02" ?

FYI Im using "APN: smart"

From reading past posts :-

Sim was activated 6 days ago

Its a 30 day expiry SIM

I have £5 credit active on Sim card

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wopag,

You'll need to use the page you're directed onto to convert your £5 credit into a data bundle. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wopag,

You'll need to use the page you're directed onto to convert your £5 credit into a data bundle. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

OMG as simple as that !  Many thanks

is there a way to transfer the credit from one account to another ?

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wopag,

You’re unable to transfer credit from one SIM to another.

Thanks,

Wayne

LISA87
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi, I've been having problems with my dongle for ages now, and recently i suggested swapping sim cards to a new one, so the bloke in the shop done this but still didn't work so the bundle he put on from my credit has been wasted as I've unable to use it. I tried it again today and now its saying i need to activate the sim even tho i thought it had already been activated and i can't phone the number as i dnt have a Vodafone phone as Im only using the sim vie my dongle. This has annoyed me that much that i fill like leaving Vodafone.

Cheers Lisa

Hi LISA87,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B