Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please Remove Content Control

soulprovider
2: Seeker
Contnet control just kicked in afer 2 weeks of use. I've followed what I need to do to remove it however I'm getting the familiar 'Unfortunately this functionality is currently unavailable.'

I tried phoning customer support however the number the software gamve me is invald and the number on the website listed as 24 hours isn't.

Sorry to rant but having to endure the long menus and stuff to finally be told ' office opening hours are... ' was not nice. Bear in mind I also had to create an account, register a card then create another forum account. All this when I just wanted to chat to friends...

Anyway, please contact me asap to get this content control lifted.

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Moderat
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi JJJohnny

Thanks for your question

The eForum is designed for technical support (see here for a guide to what the forum can help with). As your query is account specific we wouldn’t be able to look into this in full via the forum. Therefore I’m sending you an email to your registered eForum email address asking for further information. If you reply to the email with these details a member of our team will be able to look into this for you in greater detail.

If you have any trouble receiving the email please check any spam/junk folders you might have set up on your account.

regards

eForum Team

Hello i am new here and I have the same problme I do nto want content contro las I am 30 years old and cannot remove it> I get the same message aither cannot process you request or the same as stated here?

sorry about the spelling errors I type too fast I really need this thing lifted as its annoying. I am on a mobile broadbad on my laptop as my main internet connection is down.

Hi rectorman.

I’ve got an email out to you too.:)

Just get this completed and returned back to me and I’ll be in touch to assist.

Trev

soulprovider
Thank you, much appreciated.

SALON

please can i have my content removed asap, i have been trying for hours with same messages sorry this is unavailable or sorry we have a proble, its abosutely impossible to remove content control

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

We can get sorted for you by accessing your account and you can see how to contact the team here.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.