Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Top up not showing up.

Atlas1
2: Seeker

Ive recently topped up £10 online to buy a 1GB pack for mobile dongle but after it confirmed I had topped up £10 It still says 0.00 credit and when I try to buy a data pack it only brings up the option for card payement. This has happened once before and I had to travel to a Vodaphone store to get them to correct it but I don't want to have to do that everytime I top up because of a faulty vodaphone online system.

4 REPLIES 4

bigbird

have got the same problem, have looked all over the forum to find answer but end up going round in circles, have been trying since tuesday 5th august its now saturday 9th august, i am getting really fed up with vodafone, my phone is not on a vodafone tariff but have tried ringing vodafone but everything is so automated it is driving me bananas, please give me a human being to help me.

Hi Atlas1 and bigbird,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

WhyOhWhy

I'm a brand new customer.

I topped up on the 10th August which clearly shows as a purchase on my online account and my account was debited on the 11th August.  My balance however still hasn't been topped up!  Prior to this, due to technical issues, I wasn't able to top up for a week either on the Internet or via the phone.

I also see that my 0.34mb of Internet use has cost me £2.00 and the following day my 0.64mb cost me another £2.00

What kind of Tariff am I on!

You need to make contact with me Vodafone, I'm far from impressed.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi WhyOhWhy,

We'll be happy to help. Please get in touch here.

Thanks,

Sukhi