Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to Buy Data Pack for Mobile Broadband Online

NC88
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Like many other users I have been unable to buy a data pack for mobile braodband for over a week now (device is R206). On entering my number the following message is received:

Choose a TopUp or pack

It seems that you can't buy any products on 07********* at the moment. Please try a different number.

I have spoke to customer services twice and whilst they both acknowledged there was a system issue neither was able to process the request themselves and no action appears to have been taken to resolve the underlying system issue. During the  most recent conversation I was told that due to the issue being down to Vodafone, £5 had been credited to my account but this appears to have not happened either as I am still unable to connect and on attempting to view my account details I receive the message that the request cannot be actioned at this time.

Like many other customers I find such poor service completely unacceptable for a company of Vodafone's size. While I accept that temporary issues occur from time to time, topping up online is relatively straightforward online functionality that should not be unavailable more than it is available. Can I please ask that this issue is given the priority it merits and the resource needed to find a speedy solution.

3 REPLIES 3

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi NC88,

Get in touch here so that we can help further.

Thanks,

Sukhi

LINUX1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

hi, i keep trying to top up my r206 mobile broadband online  by diff laptops phone etc buts seem to not work

please adise as to what i can do next

many thanks

alan

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LINUX1 So we can help you further with this query, please follow the instructions in the Private message I've sent you.