Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very poor customer service - mobile broadband business

D4567
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

As it is six weeks before I can contact the ombudsmen about the unexplained charges from my mobile broadband account, can any of you share strategies to get a satisfactory service from Vodafone Customer support. I have contacted 'customer service' on three occasions. Twice by chat and once by phone. On each occasion I have been assured that I would receive a reply within 24 hours (first occasion - chat), 48 hours (second occasion - phone) and 48 hours (third occasion - chat). I have been in contact for over 3 hours - surely this is enough time to sort out most things! The result of this that I have had to stop using the dongle as even 14MB of data is costing £6.50. So I am paying for 3GB of data, using a tiny proportion of this and being charged - this cannot be so difficult to sort out. If this is happening to a larger business it would const thousands!

In addition, I notice that the email portal in the business web pages is still present even though I was assured earlier this year that this was no longer active. I have put a test message into this tonight - it will be most interesting to see if anything happens with that.

4 REPLIES 4

squicker
4: Newbie

I am sorry that I cannot give you strategies for getting customer service. I also am a business customer and have been trying to get a satisfactory response from Vodafone on a complaint I raised two weeks ago. Vodafone are deliberately structured so as to protect themselves from customers IMO.

What you could do, if the charges are unexplained and they are refusing to co-operate in explaining is either: charge back on your credit card or tell your bank to refund them under the direct debit indemnity guarantee. You clearly have ample evidence the charges are spurious and you have tried to remedy it with the supplier, so now you fall back on your bank or credit card guaruntee, which they MUST honour. 

Hi D4567 and squicker,

So that we can look into your issues further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

EazyprintPrinters
1: Seeker

Be very careful about entering in to any agreements with Vodafone or their partners, especially their One Net solution for Business. We are a small Family Business that has had nothing but problems with Vodafone and their Platinum Partner. Despite a botched install and costing us thousands of pounds to rectify Vodafone have shown little or no interest in looking to help us resolve the matter. With the system we also got Microsoft 365 which gives us all our email and other services in the cloud but to date we are being charged for a full package that has not been delivered/set up and we do not have full use of. Vodafone’s own client care/customer service don’t understand or seem to know about all the products they offer and are a waste of time. To make matters worse the Ombudsmen don’t seem to understand either and despite the fact that our contract is with Vodafone and that they bill us every month and we pay them directly every month both Vodafone and the Ombudsmen say that our issue is with Vodafone’s Platinum Partner who took the order! Surely Vodafone have to accept some responsibility here, they appoint these so called Platinum Partners but don’t seem to care what they then go and do. Do they check on the quality of service provided to the customers? Do they check on what has been said and agreed? It seems that they simply turn a blind eye. Then when there is a problem they bury their head in the sand and hope it goes away or simply bat it away to the relevant (so called) Partner who they obviously care more about than the customer who pays the bills (like us). BE WARNED DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE ONE NET SERVICE - BE CAREFUL ABOUT DEALING WITH VODAFONE OR ANY OF THIER PARTNERS!!!

Hi EazyprintPriners,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B