You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
oldbluey

Vodafone At Home Broadband

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong message board, but I can't see a bit particularly for At Home Broadband.

I am waiting to migrate to the service but my vodafoneemail.co uk account is active and I'm having problems in using it.

Firstly I cannot view the Webmail page correctly when using Firefox. Is this a known issue and does anyone know if there is a workaround for the issue?

I normally use Windows Live Mail to read my messages anyway, but I can't get the account set up to work on that either! The problem seems to be finding the correct format to enter my vodafoneemail password.

I've tried everything I can think of - but no luck so far. Any ideas anyone??

I'm getting on a bit (ie I'm in the old git category) and I'm not very bright anyway. The e-mail problems are driving me nuts :angry:
Message 1 of 2 (2,737 Views)
Administrator
Matt

Vodafone At Home Broadband

Hi Oldbluey

As our Vodafone at home is run by a completely different team you will need to give them a call directly.

There a fantastic team, when you explain you're issue they will quickly have a response for you :D

The number you need to call is the same as customer services but you will hear an option for Vodafone at home.

Just in case the number is 08700 700 191

Thanks
Matthew
eForum Team

Message 2 of 2 (2,737 Views)