Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Connect Pen K3565 Vita Net - Using in Portugal

twinbooty
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there, i travel to Portugal for a month next Saturday.  From what i can see, the above Pen looks my best option as you can get a months use for 15 euros which is rechargeable.

From my broken Portugeuse, it says on vodafone.pt that its compatible with Vista and XP but doesnt mention Windows 7 which is what i am on.  Can anyone clarify if this is just an ommission or is it not compatible with 7.

Or if anyone can give me advice on the best option for Portugal, purely to check and send a decent amount of e-mails on a daily basis, then i would be most grateful.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

The roaming charge for using a dongle from a laptop is £8 per day.

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/personal/price-plans/managing-my-costs/travelling-abroad/using-the-interne...

If your enquiry is for Vodafone Portugal, you will need to contact them direct, they are treated as a separate company and will have different tariffs.

If I have helped you, please click the star on the left of ther post, if I have solved your enquiry, please click the star and mark as solved.  Thank you.

Thanks Ann, but it is Portugal im hoping someone can give advice on.  Ive tried to find an English speaking contact centre and Im coming up short im afraid 😞

AnnS

You really will have to speak to Vodafone Portugal for your enquiry, Vodafone UK are treated as a separate company and would be unable to give you any help or advise.

If I have helped you, please click the star, if I have solved your enquiry, please click the star and mark as solved.

Hi... just wondering if you ever went through with using the Connect pen in Portugual as I'm travelling there soon and I'd like to do the same thing.   Did it work for you?  When you order the Connect Pen dongle, does it come with a pre-paid SIM or do you have to order that separately? (The website isn't very helpful with this stuff).  Any wisdom you can pass along would be great.  Cheers...