Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband - Online Topup Problems

zygit
Not applicable
I am having problems with online topup. I cannot register my credit card details (visa issued by polish bank). I'm seaman currently on the ship and i do not have address in UK and there is no choose country bracket for the foreign customers on online topup page. Anyone can help me with topping up?
3 REPLIES 3

jarviser
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

I am having problems with online topup. I cannot register my credit card details (visa issued by polish bank). I'm seaman currently on the ship and i do not have address in UK and there is no choose country bracket for the foreign customers on online topup page. Anyone can help me with topping up?

If you are able to get ashore you could buy vouchers from a Vodafone shop with cash and top-up online with them. You would need to check that your SIM will accept UK voucher numbers. Or maybe the staff will put some credit on for you in the shop? May also need to ask them to remove any content block at the same time.

Pendarric
12: Established
12: Established

I am having problems with online topup. I cannot register my credit card details (visa issued by polish bank).

The Vodafone website will not accept any foreign issued bank card details for top-up, I'd have to agree with Jarviser on this - vouchers would be the way to go :)

zygit
Not applicable
Thank you for your help. Couple days more and I'll get ashore :D then I'll topup the account.