cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone eForum - Can I Add A Photo To My eForum Profile?

james.lowry
4: Newbie
Dear Vodafone

Could you please instruct me as to how I can move a photo that I have of myself in one of my folders on my computer to my profile page on the eForum website?

Now I know this is not an important question and I am sure other members just leave it blank and if you can not help I will do this too but all the same I would like to know?
Yours Sincerely
James Lowry
5 REPLIES 5

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi James,

I'm afraid that due to restrictions on the eForum, you aren't able to upload your own photo's onto the eForum and instead are only able to use the avatars of mobile phones that are provided.

The reason for this is due to possible copyright issues.

James
eForum Team

james.lowry

Hi James,

I'm afraid that due to restrictions on the eForum, you aren't able to upload your own photo's onto the eForum and instead are only able to use the avatars of mobile phones that are provided.

The reason for this is due to possible copyright issues.

James
eForum Team

Thanks James from the eForum Team

As I was wondering why it did not say upload photos in my profile settings when it did on the help page telling you about the settings that are found on my profile but I now know and although it is not that important to me to be able to do this I am still a little disappointed.
And lastly before I go I have to say that I have nothing but praise for vodafone for everything you do that is to do with mobile technology and also the swift responses I receive from my enquires on eForum.
Yours Sincerely
James Lowry

Notgoodenough
Pretty poor from Vodafone, other companies manage this!

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

I am not sure how current the info above is... You have managed to reply to a thread that is over 4 years old.

Quite a lot has changed on the forum in that time, including being able to add custom avatars, and those who post through facebook get their FB pic included.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You're quite right Grolschuk - the info is waaaaaaay out of date! As you rightly said, you can now add your own avatar!

PWIAC