Support:

Mobile Broadband

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
KielVaughan

What is the FREE vodafone support number.

Posted from Facebook
I have a K4505 3g Broadband dongle which is constantly faulty. I spent an HOUR on the phone to vodafone trying to fix the problem, now I have a huge mobile bill because YOUR THING BROKE!!!!!! I am not impressed, tell me the FREE vodafone number to call or I swear to god I will deliberately tell 1000 people how crap vodafone are and never to buy from them as their products are faulty.
Message 1 of 16 (188,677 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Re: What is the FREE vodafone support number.

Hi KielVaughan and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with your modem.

You can call our customer services teams for free via 191 on a Vodafone Contract mobile.

You can call 08700 700 191 from landline but this will be chargeable. Can you tell me what problems you are having and perhaps we’ll be able to help you get things sorted?

Thanks

Wayne

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 16 (188,654 Views)
Ellodere

That's a lie, just phoned that number but you won't let me through because I don't have enough credit!
Message 3 of 16 (137,183 Views)
Tech Team
Jenny

Hi Ellodere,

Apologies, we seemed to have missed your post.

Is everything resolved now or can we help further?

Thanks,

Jenny 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 16 (92,531 Views)
Goldthorpe

How do I get someone from Vodafone to ring me cos I'm sick of them I'm not ringing them cos it's cost me over 100 pound on my land line trying to phone n talk to them cos of things they are messing up so yet again they r costing me more money if not contacts me then I'm going to tell everyone how much of a bad exsperens I have had with Vodafone I will never go with them again if this doesn't get sorted !!!!
Message 5 of 16 (69,633 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
tinribz

[ Edited ]

email them here asking them to ring you

ccare.webmails@help.vodafone.co.uk

Message 6 of 16 (69,598 Views)
drj
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
drj

Goldthorpe - have you tried Live Chat - I used it twice and both times they rang me back.

Message 7 of 16 (69,593 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Hi Goldthorpe,

Thanks for your post.

You can find out how to get in contact with us here.

Thanks

Ian

Message 8 of 16 (68,426 Views)
Rank 24: Tutor III
GojuSuzi

I'll just leave this here...
http://www.weq4u.co.uk

(Seriously, cannot recommend it enough, has saved me hundreds!).
Message 9 of 16 (68,392 Views)
ChrisHanley

[ Edited ]

Here you go peeps. Local rate number for vodka phone uk head office in Newbury. [Removed]

The number looks like it is 1digit missing but but it is correct. Unfortunately you don't speak to an English call centre!!!!!

Message 10 of 16 (60,974 Views)
ElliotGoran

I would recommend the website www.saynoto0870.com This gives alternatives for many 0870, 0844 etc. numbers. So for Vodafone the number given is 01635 676061. It works cos I've just used it!

Message 11 of 16 (60,740 Views)
KaseyOrourke

Hi i recieved new vodafone contract sim today but its the wrong sim i asked for a micro sim to fit in my iphone 4 and they sent me a standard sim how do i go about getting a micro sim?
Message 12 of 16 (42,455 Views)
JaimeThompson

VODAPHONE ARE ABSOLUTE RUBBISH, AND THERE SO CALLED ON LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ARE AS BAD, ESPECIALLY AKKASH!!

Message 13 of 16 (28,925 Views)
Rank 24: Tutor III
GojuSuzi

Maybe they couldn't hear your issue over the CAPSLOCK KEY, it seems to have been lost in that yelling you posted.
Message 14 of 16 (28,441 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
tinribz

maybe he wants to yell so they get to hear just how rubbish they are

Message 15 of 16 (28,430 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

KaseyOrourke - We seem to have missed your post last month. Did you get this sorted?

If not, the quickest way to get the correct SIM would be to pop into any Vodafone store.

JaimeThompsonWe may be able to help here instead.

If you can post details of what the issue is, we'll see what we can do.

Dave

Message 16 of 16 (27,879 Views)