Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Who else gets stung constantly for extra charges

vfsucks
4: Newbie
I was just wondering who else gets stung for extra charges every month????????????????
13 REPLIES 13

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi there vfsucks,

Is there a particular issue we can help with? If it's account specific, please use our contact us form.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

vfsucks
4: Newbie
Hi Lee
i am asking a question to other forum members

jarviser
15: Advanced member

@vfsucks wrote:
Hi Lee
i am asking a question to other forum members

Not me. I use PAYG so if I use too much it just starts another £15 pack.  What do you get stung for?

I use 3G mobile broadband with a 15 Pound prepaid direct debit. Price plan is Mobile BB 3GB 12m.

When I come over the limit they charge me additional use with the next bill and take it off my account.

But my useage counter of the 3G vodafone software shows me that I am far below. Something is wrong.

Pat

jarviser

@patmey wrote:

I use 3G mobile broadband with a 15 Pound prepaid direct debit. Price plan is Mobile BB 3GB 12m.

When I come over the limit they charge me additional use with the next bill and take it off my account.

But my useage counter of the 3G vodafone software shows me that I am far below. Something is wrong.

Pat

Are you adding download plus upload? In any case you can't rely on the VMC to keep count, I believe it says somewhere that it's only "indicative".

There should be a definitive counter in "My Account" online, at least I hope there is as I'm being forced into contract since they hiked the PAYG by 50% from February.  

They really should send a txt to the Windows/VMC users when you get near the limit, but that would cost them in 2 ways (development cost and loss of penalties) and that's not good business.

jarviser

@jarviser wrote:

Not me. I use PAYG so if I use too much it just starts another £15 pack...

That'll teach me to be smug - I'm getting stung for an extra £7.50 per 3GB from February since they slashed the 3GB PAYG to 2GB! 

You'll feel as though you have been 'stung' when your £15 buys you less - that's pretty obvious, isn't it?

Retired-Moderat
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi vfsucks

Thank you for posting on the eForum.

At the moment, this thread doesn't need a response from an eForum advisor but if there is anything we can help with, please let us know.

For general queries also remember to use the Vodafone Help Centre which is a great resource full of hints and tips on most Vodafone products and services.

Thanks

eForum Fast Response

patmey
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

They charge me as well. Have you sorted your problem by contacting the helpdesk.

Pat