Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

cant top up

LauraTaylor
1: Seeker
have been trying to top up for few days now and still not having any luck, also cannot access my own number on it ??
8 REPLIES 8

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello Laura

How long has it been since you last used the service and topped up ?

If it has been longer than 270 days, the service is disconnected and the number lost.

it was jsut last month that i topped up the dongle has been very tempremental wont even give me the number for it , and now cant top it up

Good Afternoon loveablelaura06,

This is quite strange but I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it for you. :smileyhappy:

I'll need to access your account to be able to look into this further, please reply to the email I've just sent and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Best Wishes,

Kay

Hannah_f
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Also cant top up have tried online, via 2345 and 4354. Dont understand what is wrong! I top up every month online and there has been no problem....

Please help....Have also tried using other debit and credit cards and still wont work, continues to say 'sorry something is wrong' or 'information is incorrect' when it is correct... 

Why oh why are the techs not getting the message this is a vodaphone issue and get it fixed message after message on all forums on the same theme and all they are saying now is clear cache going elsewhere now.

Hi hannah_f,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

im having the same problem cant top up my phone it ask for my number it says not a vodaphone number help!

Hi @rusty1

Are you still having this issue? 

Thanks,

Sarah