Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

content locked

joanne198323
Not applicable
ive been trying to play certain games on facebook and i cant because itcomes up with content control locked, how do i take it off with out ringing vodafone?
10 REPLIES 10

Retired-Moderat
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hello

Thanks for your post on the eForum. Help with your question can be found at the below link:

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/forum-73/announcement-111-content-control-removal/

If this doesn’t answer your query, let us know and we’ll get a member of the eForum team to investigate this further for you.

Thanks

eForum Fast Response

Please email me a way of removing content lock. I don't understand how to remove it. Thankyou

Hi Rosegold,

We have further information on Content Control in our Help Centre. Are you on contract or Pay As You Go (PAYG) for your broadband? If you’re on PAYG, the quickest method of removing Content Control would be to pop into a Vodafone store with your ID and they can remove it there and then. If you’re on contract, you can remove it via My Vodafone.

If it’s more convenient for us to take a look, then just reply to the PM I’ve sent to you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

If you can follow the details in the PM, we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi, i am also having this problem, i cant seem to remove it by going onto my account and following the steps. can someone please help. thanks

Hi billbill, 

We can help! 

I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to contact the team, follow these and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul 

I'm also having the same issue.

There is nowhere online to remove content lock, and calling 191 doesn't give an option to remove it or even speak to an actual human being.

Please help.

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi PhilCx, 

We can help with this - Please contact us here.

Thanks, 

Phil

Charleyjanefoy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi am havin the same problem

Hi @Charleyjanefoy

Welcome to the eForum.

To have the content bar lifted from the account, please see here.

Cheers,

Laura