Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

mobile broadband

LauraTaylor
1: Seeker
i have been having trouble for 3 months now i cant top up at home i have to go in store to do it , i cant get my own number for the dongle up and i cant check the balance i cant use anything on the dashboard.. i have been waitin 3 months for a call back to try and sort it but im still waiting and longer and ill be changing providers not happy with this at all
3 REPLIES 3

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi LauraTaylor

Welcome to the eForum.

I’m sorry to hear of the problems you are having with this.

There are no known issues with the pay as you go top up service at the moment. So that we can investigate this for you I will send you a private message that explains what you will need to do in order to get in direct contact with us.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Sukhi

HI I have just bougt a PAYG broadband wifi dongle R205. I am trying to register it online via my desktop so i will be able to top up when the data runs out. Obviously its not a phone so when i try and register for an account it wont even let me get passed the first screen because it asking me for a number. How do I proceed? Its really frustrating that a new, packaged item doesnt seem to have the basic instructions on how to top up. I have tried the only two numbers I got with the dongle and they are not working, so I assume it has to be a mobile number. But I am not on vodafone for my mobile....and now I remember why.

Hi woody173,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B