Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

top up problems

merlin66
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have £20 credit on my account (from a voucher) but I cannot buy a payg data pack at present. I confirm the Phone number which is fine but when I click on choose a top up or pack the error message is " It seems that you can't buy any products on 078........... at the moment. Please try a different number." How completely uninformative and useless a message is that? Why on earth would I want to top up a different number? ( I only have one mobile broadband number and no vodafone phone) How about some useful information like telling me exactly what the problem is and when it is likely to be fixed (even an estimate would be nice!).

2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi merlin66,

Welcome to the eForum.

So we can help, get in touch with us here.

We aim to reply within 48 hours, for a quicker response, please pop to our online chat service.

Cheers,

Laura

Hi , phoned 03333 048 069 on friday and set the ball rolling towards a solution to the actual top-up problem so hopefully that will be fixed in due course. Have been given 3GB of data to be going on with without , apparently, any of my cash credit being used. What really annoyed me was the lack of information from the error message (what the problem was, how long I should wait before trying again) and the fact that I was being urged to try another "phone" number. In short I really think that error message be scrapped and something more informative put in its place.