Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Appliance Error (internal_error)

embrill
Not applicable
I can't open www.totaljobs.com .. !

Appliance Error Appliance Error (internal_error)

An unrecoverable error was encountered: "" This problem is unexpected. Please use the contact information below to obtain assistance.
For assistance, contact your network support team. What is this??
8 REPLIES 8

LucianoP
Not applicable
What is this??

Hi - I also get this error. I emailed Totaljobs and got this response from them: "This is an issue we are aware of and are trying to resolve this issue with vodaphone. For your reference here is the case code : 20044"

It would be nice to get some confirmation from Vodafone that they are actually looking to resolve this problem.

JimmyQ
4: Newbie
Hi - I also get this error. I emailed Totaljobs and got this response from them: "This is an issue we are aware of and are trying to resolve this issue with vodaphone. For your reference here is the case code : 20044"

It would be nice to get some confirmation from Vodafone that they are actually looking to resolve this problem.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=23796

RetiredTom
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
Hi NymphBrill and LucianoP,

As per the thread that JimmyQ's linked you to (thanks for that!) we are aware of an issue which it's likely you're suffering from. Just reply to the email I've sent and we'll add your details to the case :)

Tom

eForum Team

alandd
Not applicable
Hi, Yep same 'error' here as well but also when accessing CWJOBS and sometimes JOBSERVE as well (thought it was a problem with my iMAC but obviously not!

alandd

LucianoP
Not applicable
Hi NymphBrill and LucianoP,

As per the thread that JimmyQ's linked you to (thanks for that!) we are aware of an issue which it's likely you're suffering from. Just reply to the email I've sent and we'll add your details to the case :)

Tom

eForum Team

Hi - I tried www.totaljobs.com again last night and now everything is now working fine. So it looks like this issue has now been resolved? Well, at least, for access to totaljobs.com. So, I guess you don't need me to reply to the email that you sent as it appears to now be fixed.

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi - I tried www.totaljobs.com again last night and now everything is now working fine. So it looks like this issue has now been resolved? Well, at least, for access to totaljobs.com. So, I guess you don't need me to reply to the email that you sent as it appears to now be fixed.

Hi LucianoP,

Thanks for letting us know that it's fixed for you, as such, you can disregard Tom's email.

All the best and if there's anything else you need just let us know.

Lee

eForum Team

oh i also find the same problem at http://www.jobz.pk/jobs_in_oman/

Hi safiamalik1230

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

We will be happy to look into this for you and will require some further information, please can you let me know

What device are you using to access this?

What software is your device currently using?

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team