Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bloody content control

tcvarlh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Morning,

Everytime there is some sort of problem with Voda I get Content Control rubbish and the pathetic excuse  that there is a problem at Voda's end.  This is not good enough.  I have proved my age twenty bloody times to the idiots in charge. Do they not have the mental ability to operate a blasted database?  I was born on 28 3 1957 at 4 am facing east.  I have served in the Austrian military for three years as an Obergefreiter.  I have been in charge of a squad of thirty fully armed men.  Commanded a Squadron of Leopard tanks.  I saw the massacres in Jugoslavia.  I have performed search and rescue in mountain areas and dragged the dead from lakes.  However, Vodafone's pathetic puerile system cannot hold the basic fact that I am 55 years old and WILL browse where and when I want.  

And to cap all my dislike and loathing of Vodafone, I cannot even reach them via the site of by phone.  If I have to travel into the city again to PROVE my age with some sort of photo ID I will lay the snotty nosed little twerp serving me flat on his back. 

This will be my last month with Voda's useless bloody system.  I quit.  And no, I will not be payiing one single penny more to Voda.  The account will be closed at the bank and they can go hang.

Yours 

2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tcarvlh

Thanks for your post. It's a shame to see that you feel this way about Content Control, it's certainly not our intention to anger any of our customers and the Content Control restrictions are in place to protect those under the age of 18 accessing sites containing alcohol or drug related material, gambling and adult content. Of course should you wish to lift the Content Control bars we'll be more than happy to do this for you.

I appreciate from your post that you have already tried to lift Content Control on several occasions and it has been unsuccessful. So that we can help to resolve this Content Control issue once and for all I've sent a private message with details of how to contact my team directly.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

Hello Simon,

thanks for your reply however, my decision has been made and I shall not be using Vodafone in the future.  I have spent too much cash and too many hours attempting a reasonable service.  This last 'error' has been too much.  I got the Content Control lifted for the 20th time this morning.  I was told a complete pack of lies to 'sweeten' me.  Apart from my previously mentioned life experience I have been writing software, using, building and programming computers since my 15th birthday.  I do understand the problems and trials PC's have.  I do not want some shop erk with 1 and one half a brain cell to attempt to ###### me into thinking he has any knowledge.  

This will be my final Voda Forum moan.  

Thanks for trying to help