Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DATA PACKS

harrytheslug1
2: Seeker

I am having difficulty finding out what data packs I have lined up for future use on my broadband dongle. Help please.

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @harrytheslug1,

Welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

You can see this information on your My Vodafone account.

If you're experiencing difficulties, Live help can also check this for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay

nonplussed

Where’s my Data Usage?

I haven’t had cause to contact the eForum for a while, as Vodafone seemed to have sorted most of my problems. I have learnt that by selecting my address manually from a drop down list overcomes a mis-match of data against my Debit Card & thus I’ve been able to buy new Mobile Broadband Data Packs OK. Also all those data packs have activated on time upon expiry of previous Data Pack – so well done Vodafone?

Up until last weekend that is! Opened My Account to purchase a new Data Pack – after messages about ‘tweaking’ the web pages – the My Account page opened normally and I successfully purchased a new Data Pack – well I think so – it’s the usual ‘wait-and-see’ until activation is due!

My problem started the following day - I opened My Account to check my Data Usage, greeted by more messages about Vodafone making ‘tweaks’ to the web pages – and it seems that one of those ‘improvements’ is to stop showing Data Usage on the opening Account Summary Page!

Well done Vodafone – can you now explain how I am now supposed to know how much data I have left in each 30 day period?

Noted that your stock answer to many eForum queries is to go to Vodafone My Account – not much help if there is no information being displayed on there!

Hi @nonplussed,

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt B

nonplussed

Thanks Matt but someone seems to have waved a magic wand - now working again on 2 different computers (well today at least!) did Vodafone fix it? Or was it just a glitch?

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know @nonplussed 

Without checking your account we're unable to say where the fix has come from. Though I am pleased to see that it's all working for you now. :Smiling: 

Thanks,

Amanda