Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dell Mini Broadband Essentials Pack

richardwest187
Not applicable
I received my Dell mini on Tuesday, and it is really excellent, all I hoped it would be. (Now for the but) But, when I ordered it from the 0808 number, after seeing it advertised in the Daily Mail, I made a point of pointing out that included is a 'free essentials pack' of a cover, 8gb memory stick, and screen cleaner. None of which was in the package...yet vodafone had managed to put the sim card in the box. I rang the number, spoke toTim, who seemed to think it may arrive in the next post. Well, of course it hasn't. How long should I be expected to wait? I really would like to have the cover especially, as I work in a dusty environment. So, where is my pack?
4 REPLIES 4

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi rjw,

I’m honestly not 100% sure on this as I don’t work in a sales channel and it could have been a dela specific to a certain channel (i.e. only through a Vodafone Store).

However don’t worry, I’m sure we can get this sorted for you. I’ve sent an email to your registered eForum email address so just reply to that with the requested information and I’m positive we’ll be able to get this resolved. :Smiling:

All the best,

Jenny
eForum Team

richardwest187
Not applicable
Hi rjw,

I’m honestly not 100% sure on this as I don’t work in a sales channel and it could have been a dela specific to a certain channel (i.e. only through a Vodafone Store).

However don’t worry, I’m sure we can get this sorted for you. I’ve sent an email to your registered eForum email address so just reply to that with the requested information and I’m positive we’ll be able to get this resolved. :)

All the best,

Jenny
eForum Team

I have now received my ' free essentials pack ', so thankyou for sorting that out for me, my life is complete, well almost. I just need to find a 12/24v incar/lorry charger that doesn't burn out. I will put the forum to the test on this one.............

daveastra
13: Advanced Member
I have now received my ' free essentials pack ', so thankyou for sorting that out for me, my life is complete, well almost. I just need to find a 12/24v incar/lorry charger that doesn't burn out. I will put the forum to the test on this one.............

hi there, i think you`ll struggle with this, but id say getting a car charger inverter, you pop the cable in the charger socket in your car, then the box that comes with it has a 3 pin plug socket, inverts from 12v up to 240v, so you can use anything with a mains plug in there

i dont think i can post any links, as it`d be to sales sites, but a quick google of `power inverter` should get you on the way

richardwest187
Not applicable
hi there, i think you`ll struggle with this, but id say getting a car charger inverter, you pop the cable in the charger socket in your car, then the box that comes with it has a 3 pin plug socket, inverts from 12v up to 240v, so you can use anything with a mains plug in there

i dont think i can post any links, as it`d be to sales sites, but a quick google of `power inverter` should get you on the way

Great idea! You have reminded me of something I had once promised to get, but forgot all about/. I'm sure I will be able to track one down. Thanks.