Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do I need Credit even though I have MG

FionaBraithwaite
1: Seeker

Bought a new dongle last week, used the mb that was on it, its took the £5 credit and added a further 250mb, However......I can no longer get online and it's taking me to the top up page.. On google chrome it says no data is being recieved so therfore can't get online!

Do I need to top up to use this dongle again, or do I need to go buy a o2 dongle where you get your money's worth without it ripping you off!

2 REPLIES 2

Neil_Brown
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

My recollection is that you are required to top up in multiples of £15, but this could relate to previous dongle tariffs.

Neil

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi FionaBraithwaite,

I understand your frustration however, from what you have said in your post it does sound like you have run out of credit (data) on your modem and to get back online you will need to top up to get another 250MB of data.

I understand that you are saying that you don’t believe that £5 for 250 MB is not enough for your money however, this is the current Vodafone PAYG modem price plan structure and the only way to get more than 250MB for £5 per month is to get 2GB of data for £15 per month on a 30 day rolling contract.

James