cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Does it cost me; to connect to my BT Voyager Wireless Router at home via WiFi?

Ringtoneman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I have a Samsung Genio slide. I never use it to connect to the internet, but I was wondering will it cost me to connect to my BT Voyager Wireless Router at home and surf the internet via WiFi?

What about BT WiFi hotspots around the country; will they cost me to connect to and surf the web etc?

Thanks for any advice.

9-3-2012

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Helo Ringtoneman

Vodafone cannot charge you for using you own home WiFi connection or for connecting to any WiFi hotspots, the connections have already been paid for and you are not connecting through the network.

Just make sure you are using WiFi and not accidentally connecting through the network.  You can even connect to WiFi in offline mode and without the SIM card, it is a handset feature and not a network feature.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Helo Ringtoneman

Vodafone cannot charge you for using you own home WiFi connection or for connecting to any WiFi hotspots, the connections have already been paid for and you are not connecting through the network.

Just make sure you are using WiFi and not accidentally connecting through the network.  You can even connect to WiFi in offline mode and without the SIM card, it is a handset feature and not a network feature.

Thank you Ann, for a very quick and concise answer.

Ringtoneman