cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gotta q: it's existential. How can vodafone exist with substandard offers? whats ok in spain isnt ok

MelissaRossi
Not applicable
8 REPLIES 8

MelissaRossi
Not applicable
GOT the 39 euro/3 month internet usb deal: great! EXCEPT NO SKYPE ability. I'm a foreigner as is OBVIOUS when i give my passport. Foreigners want SKYPE. I didn't know it wasn't possible to get it. SO I GO BACK TO VODAFONE

MelissaRossi
Not applicable
And the next j-###### says OOPS! I shoulda got 2 giga -- for 40 EURO a month. I ask about that 39 euro plan i already bought. SHRUG. "It was a promotion..." no money back. SO I REINVEST IN LAME-###### VODAFONE for 40 euros more to get SKYPE

MelissaRossi
Not applicable
AND IT DOESN'T WORK. So I go back and they say: "WAIT 48 hours." So I wait 48 hours. IT DOESN'T WORK. SO I'M OUT 79 EUROS, COUNTLESS HOURS, PEOPLE SCREAMING AT ME. I HATE YER GUTS. AHOLES.

MelissaRossi
Not applicable

AND DID I MENTION, I HATE YER GUTS, AND I WILL BE THROWING A MAJOR ###### HISSY IN FRONT OF YER STORE TOMORROW. AND IN THE STORE. AND PS. I WILL GET YOU THE WORST PRESS OF YOU EXISTENCE. SO THERE.

MelissaRossi
Not applicable
oh, btw: i am not kidding about the worst press money can't erase. love ya. xom

MelissaRossi
Not applicable
how many visits, how many euros, how hard can it be darlins?

MelissaRossi
Not applicable
End of story: 39 euro is a con. 40 euro upgrade is a con. imho: vodafone=con.

Hi melissaRossi,

Thanks for your post here.

From reading through your post it is clear that you issue is with a product/service supplied by Vodafone Spain and not VodafoneUK.

Unfortunately as this is the Vodafone UK eForum we are only able to deal with Vodafone UK accounts however I would recommend posting your issue on the Vodafone Spain eForum where one of my Spanish colleagues will be able to assist you with your query further.

If you have any queries regarding Vodafone UK products or services please let me know and I will be more than happy to help.

James