Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3565 Rev 2 Windows 8 Issues!

spurx1
2: Seeker

I have a Huawei K3565 rev 2 dongle on pay as you go and this has worked ok on my windows xp laptop, i have just bought a Acer Aspire E1-571 laptop which is running Windows 8 and the laptop does not recognise the dongle. I have downloaded the latest Vodafone mobile broadband software and that launches when i insert the dongle but i get nothing else....with the software running it just picks up all the wireless networks by me. Probably just need some drivers i guess....please help!

Thanks

35 REPLIES 35

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

The K3565-Z does work with Windows 8 32 bit and 64 bit.

As you’re now using Windows 8 you will need to install the latest version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband software from here.

If you’re still having trouble with the drivers after doing this, please take a look at this thread for driver troubleshooting.

James

Peppot
Hi done that and then found out that it is no longer a non expiry thing without any notification!
Just 5 minutes ago I received a refund in full of my credit on account. Needless to say I am extremely angry and won't be recommending Vodafone in future.

putarakanama

I use Vodafone (Huawei) K3565 Rev2. Stock plug n play driver is 9.3.6.12095 but cannot run in Window 8 (cannot detect device). Can you send me driver for this K3565 Rev2 which compatible with Window 8 64bits. My email is (Removed for security)

Already try link you give above but still cannot run in window 8. Still cannot detect device.

Hi @putarakanama

Welcome to the eForum.

For further help with this, take a look at our Mobile Broadband software page.

Thanks,

Laura

thanks Laura

Good luck trying to find something that works there!