Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3565 dongle remaining data

Reggie65
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have a mobile broadband K3565 dongle and never had any major issue with it until my last top-up.

I have been unable to get my account data allowance remaining . All I get is 'prepay balance £1.00' not my Gb/Mb remaining!

I don't  see that red line with remaining data allowance as I used to! What is going on? It's important to me to keep track of that and I've been unable to do it!

can u help please!

thanks

Reggie65

5 REPLIES 5

Reggie65

Hi again!!!

Why no one answer this at Vodafone?

As I said , I can't see my remaining data online!  It shows that I have £1.00 credit but I paid £15.00 top up online and have no clue if it's there or not, as I can't see my usage online as I used to before!

Now , it says I have £1.00 credit and  the box below asks to activate a voucher ( why?)

I should have my £15.00 and 2GB available and, yes, I used my dongle once yesterday, so it should have started showing the usage data online!

Anyone can tell me what is the problem?

Much appreciated!

Reggie65

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there Reggie65,

Thanks for your posts. The reason we've so far been unable to help is that we answer posts in chronological order and we've been a little busy of late so it's taking us longer than we'd like to respond to our customers.

Your first post alludes to you being unable to see your current remaining usage and your second posts intimates you're unable to see it online. Could you clarify whether it's the mobile broadband software or the online account that you're unable to see?

Could you attach a screenshot of the problem, obviously removing any sensitive information?

Have any of the components of your set-up changed recently, such as your device software or VMB software version?

Finally, could you let me know what versions of software you are using for VMB and your device?

Cheers,

Lee

Sorry tio hijack this thread..

But why are Vodafone not being more open with this problem?

I have had a problem with my k3570 k dongle since 20/2/12...i topped it up with £15.00 and it wiped the credit off straight away..asking me to top up again...

I have made several calls to Vodafone customer services,and the help received has been next to useless..

Obviously a major embassement for Vodafone.....they do not appear to have a clue how toi resolve the problem....and treat customers like mushrooms.....there should of been a announcement on your website telling customers of the problem....

I guess this post will get wiped off as soon as Vodafone see it.....

i WILL BE CHANGING MY ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER PROVIDER ON MONDAY....

Hi Reggie65 and steveround

Thanks for both of your posts here. I’m sorry to hear that you are still having problems with this.

So that we can have a look at both of your online accounts I’m going to send you a private message with information on how to get in touch with us directly.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

Reggie65

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I can log in to My Account, but when there it doesn't show the remaining data meter as I used to before.

I topped up £15.00 and I used the dongle, so it has been activated since my last top up, but yet it won't show the Gb/ Mb used.

It only shows  in the top box  that I have £1.00 balance (I know it has been activated as there was £16.00 here and now it says £1.00) and the box below (that where should be the mobile broadband usage meter) it just explains what I can get with £15.00 and a button for "activate voucher".

I don't think it is a broadband software issue, as it seems all up to date: it's a blue dongle K3565 Rev 2 (that gives me 2GB for £15 for 30 days).Version 9.4.4.17702 Huawei.

Even if I press  "check balance"  though my Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite dashboard, it will  tell me  I have £1.00 instead of giving me the expire date and  remaining Gb/Mb.

I hope it now makes a bit more sense. 

Let me know

Ta

Reggie65