Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3570-Z Dongle Not Working Once Topped Up

akema
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi there, I topped up £15 around 11pm on sat the 18th. Usualy once i have topped up i can access websites other than the vodafone one instantly. I have topped up around 8 to 9 times before since getting the dongle and never experienced any issues what-so-ever. 45 minutes after topping the dongle up (k3570z) i still had no internet, at this point i decided to give up on it and try it in the morning. Woke up and tryed, still nothing, so i went down to the vodafone shop and the man behind the counter said it could take up to 48 hours for it to work, he checked the sim and the credit has gone on, he even suggested i bring my laptop down after 48 hours and he will attempt to fix the problem. I know it is not something to do with my laptop though as it has worked just fine in the past and i have not changed any settings. The dongle connects to the vodafone uk 3g+ network everytime it is just still barring me from viewing anything but the vodafone website. I have tryed it in more than two locations and its doing the same thing. I have tryed changing all the settings possible on the dongle itself, while keeping a default setting to return to and this has done nothing. I have even tryed restoring my whole system to a few days before i topped up and this also did nothing, hence it being something on vodafones end. It is now tuesday and i still dont have any internet connection after topping up on saturday night, not the greatest thing when you are self employed and make money via the internet. Is there anything i can do other than change mobile broadband provider and forget that ive just lost £15?
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi 

You have already posted this and it can be found here

As this is a duplicate post and so we don’t split help between the two topics I am now going to close this thread.

As soon as an advisor is available they will be along to help :Smiling:

Thanks
Matt