Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3772 dongle compatibility with Zoom 4506 travel router

sorenlorensen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a pay monthly K3772 dongle and am trying to use it to connect to the internet via a Zoom 4506 travel router.

I have upgraded the zoom to firmware to v1.0.13-1 which is the latest I can see on their site. I am using the following:

APN: internet

PIN code: *left blank*

Dialed Number: *left blank*

Account: web

Password: web

(I have also tried every combination of suggestions I've found trawling forums e.g. APN pp.internet.co.uk, putting in the phone number of my dongle, missing out the password etc etc).

Please could anyone help me? Or are these two devices simply not compatible? Thanks very much for any help you can give.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

This device is only compatible with Windows and Mac OS. So you will physically need to plug the device into a laptop or Mac in order to be able to use it.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p

Hi there

This device is only compatible with Windows and Mac OS. So you will physically need to plug the device into a laptop or Mac in order to be able to use it.

PWIAC

Thank you. Shame it won't work but I think you may have saved my sanity with your reply (I can go to bed now rather than continuing to google for an answer!)