Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Broadband Dongle - Real Problems

Chihuahua
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Vodafone Mobile Broadband Dongle which I bought earlier in the year.  I haven't used it for a few months but put it back into the side of my laptop yesterday.  It wouldn't load properly and I rang Vodafone Technical.  The guy on the 'phone was able to access my laptop remotely and said that I needed to download new software and began the download.  Unfortunately, my connection was wobbly and the download had to be restarted.  After a very difficult hour, he signed off and the download continued but then stopped and I couldn't make it come back.  I rang Vodafone today and was told where to find the software on the site, but when I click on the link, it takes me round in a circle back to the home page.

I clearly need this software upgrade, as the dongle is only being recognised as a USB stick at the moment.  There's no question of any kind of dashboard appearing either, it just can't get that far.

All help gratefully received.

1 REPLY 1

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Chihuahua 

I've sent you the latest software to your email address that is registered here on the eForum.

You can also find the latest software here for all Mobile Broadband devices.

DaveCD