Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Dongle in installed but I have no option to connect to the internet

kim morgan
Not applicable
ive installed my dongle, icant connect to the internet... my connect button button isnt highlited, im not sure if my settin are correct can uhelp me.
2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi kim morgan and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. I can appreciate how frustrating this must be for you

So that we better understand what is going on here can you tell provide a screen shot of the software screen that you mention the button is greyed out on?

Have you tried the USB modem in all USB ports on your computer?
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the software?
Try this version of the software - Vodafone Mobile Connect

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any more questions we'll be happy to help you further

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

Hi Team

I have the same problem in my laptop. The "Connect" button is greyed out and the dongle light is "blue". I have tried some isolation steps 

The modem works fine on other laptop and hence i do not think its a problem from the dongle/connection side. However i need technical help to resolve this problem as im sure many other customer would have faced the same issue. This might be more to do with OS /driver problem .

I have a Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit version which is a "Company installed OS" and hence cannot be reinstalled. I have reinstalled the usb/ network drivers mutliple times but to no avail. To answer the questions raised

Have you tried the USB modem in all USB ports on your computer? yes - Same result
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the software? Yes- Issue persists
Try this version of the software - Vodafone Mobile Connect - website link is unavaible 'Page not found"

Kindly help me to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Appreciate all the expert help!!