Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone account

lorelain
1: Seeker

Hi there;

I hope you can help me out with this issue as I have tried customer service and they made me do stupid things that I knew weren't going to work... Every time I log in to My Vodafone account the data and balance usage slot shows loading all the time, and I cannot see my usage.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi lorelain

Thanks for your post. So that we can gain access to your account we'll require some further information. I've sent a Private Message with further details on how to contact our team directly and we'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

I have more or less the same issue, i am getting "We can't find your details at the moment. Please try again later." also for some reason i cannot change my contact number it still has a phone number which is 7 years old, can you help ?

thanks.

matthewj_hay
1: Seeker

I also have the same issue since upgrading from PAYG to monthly contract.  Keep seeing the message "

We can't find your details at the moment.
Please try again later. "  Someone help .  between this and trying to use the btopenzone , this is driving me crazy

Hi ramzez and matthewj_hay

I’ll send you both a private message detailing how to get in contact with us directly so that we can take a look at this for you.

You can find your PM inbox here

@Matthewj_hay - Can you tell me a little more about the problems you are having with BT Openzone?

Thanks

Wayne

I have the same problem, i lost my phone last month but was sent a new sim but dont have a phone. Im due a upgrade but cant as my details are not found..