Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NO MOBILE INTERNET SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI

richfish
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi i have just joined  vodafone on a contract from pay as you go, my phone will not pick up any mobile Broadband have checked all the settings and have sent a Text to Vodafone to get up to date settings and on the Vodafone ANP settings page to double check but still nothing at all,the phone has been checked from the shop i got it from 4 days ago,by the sales assistant trying his Sim card in my phone and mobile Broadband all worked ok,help any ideas of the problem? many thanks.

1 REPLY 1

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi. 

To get internet working on your phone there are two things that need to be set up correctly.

- The correct device settings

- A SIM card provisioned at network level

It sounds like the device is set up and working correctly but there may be an issue with your SIM card. In terms of next steps I'd:

- Give 191 a quick call, explain you've sent the settings to your phone and you want them to check if you have internet successfully provisioned on your SIM / to ensure there are no bars in place.

- If this still doesn't work it'd be worth revisiting the retail store and asking them for a replacement SIM card should there be a fault with your existing one. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community