cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Older Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software.

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

If your require a version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband software that is older than V10.3.400 please reply to this post and one of the team will be able to get this sent over to you.

Thanks

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that we are no longer able to send out software older than Version 10.3.401.

If you need to reinstall the software for your modem, please remove the existing software, run the clean up tool from here and then reinsert your modem into your PC.

This should install the Vodafone software from the dongle itself, provided it s a plug and play model (i.e. doesn't have non-pnp written after the model number on the back of the dongle).

In the event that you don’t have a plug and play style modem, please let us know and we can advise you further.

James

View solution in original position

98 REPLIES 98

Hi Ellis

Tried these drivers initially but they do not work with this device, it is also not listed as a supported device tin the "read me" file on the website.

The software installs fine but the drivers do not install and have tried manually pointing them to the drivers in the Vodafone directorey that is installed with the software.

Thanks

Rich

rTulloch
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I need the software compatable with a K3760, the version I used to have was 9.3.4 (i think)

Rosie

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @accumino and @rTulloch,

We don’t have the software for the above two devices.

You can see all our mobile broadband devices we now stock here.

Thanks,

Gemma

Gemma

But interestingly enough it is available with all the older versions on the German Vodafone site! I have managed to "translate" and now have a working device!

Could you not just replicate / translate this page and you would not then need to have this active forum message?

Regards

Rich

Gemma

Forgot to add the link for above reply!!

http://www.vodafone.de/business/hilfe-support/dashboard-software-archiv.html

Regards

Rich

Rosie,

Vodafone UK do not know what they are talking about!!

Vodafone UK do not now have any older versions of the software available, if you do search their site for your device all it does is point you to the latest version. But before downloading and installing check the readme file (as vodafone obviously dont) and it will propbaly tell you your device is not supported by the latest software even though having searched their site it tells youit is.

try going to :-

http://www.vodafone.de/business/hilfe-support/dash​board-software-archiv.html

Afraid it is in Geman but with a bit of translating i managed to find the software required and have now got all 12 laptops on Win 7 64bit working, if i had listened to Vodafone I would of had to of bought 12 new devices.... oh, now it makes sense! ;-0

Kind regards

Rich

Hi @accumino

As Gemma said, we don’t have older versions of the software available on our website.

I’m glad to see you managed to locate it from the German website though.

Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks,

Wayne

PaulBehan
1: Seeker

Hi

I need to get Version 9.4.5.19931

Can I get this emailed to me or sent as a link

Thanks

Paul

Hi @PaulBehan,

I'm afraid we no longer have that version of software available.

Thanks,

Matt B

raimooo
1: Seeker

Hi! my notebook came with vodafone mobile connect 8.03.0019.0 and i cant find it nowhere. notebook is older model (hp compaq2510p) and current vodafone software doesnt see built-in HSDPA card. Can you send me software please?