cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Older Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software.

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

If your require a version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband software that is older than V10.3.400 please reply to this post and one of the team will be able to get this sent over to you.

Thanks

James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to let you know that we are no longer able to send out software older than Version 10.3.401.

If you need to reinstall the software for your modem, please remove the existing software, run the clean up tool from here and then reinsert your modem into your PC.

This should install the Vodafone software from the dongle itself, provided it s a plug and play model (i.e. doesn't have non-pnp written after the model number on the back of the dongle).

In the event that you don’t have a plug and play style modem, please let us know and we can advise you further.

James

View solution in original position

98 REPLIES 98

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

You can see what operating system your dongle is compatible with here, and what version of Vodafone mobile Broadband software is available for use with your modem here.

We only have the ability to send out VMB 10.3.401 and later.

If you need an earlier version, you will need to install the software that originally came with the dongle or look at upgrading it.

James

RobLloyd
2: Seeker

Hi the latest VMB software does not recognise my K3565 dongle so can you direct me to a version that will work with this device please.

Thanks

Rob

RobLloyd
Thanks for that link. I'm running windows 7 starter on my netbook so will this work for me?

Hi RobLloyd,

Your dongle should have a version of the VMB (Vodafone Mobile Broadband) software pre-installed.

If you insert the dongle into a USB port, it should automatically start the install process.

For more information on whether the software that drj has linked to will work on your Netbook, take a look here.

Cheers,

Andy

tomforester
1: Seeker

I have a vodafone model k3565 and I need software for Windows 8 64 bit if possible please?

Thank you

Tom

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tom, 

As that version can't be found here, we'll need to email this down to you.

I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

coljags

Hi,

I have changed laptops and need an older version of the Vodafone Mobile Connect Software as the current version doesn't support my card.

My card is a Vodafone GE0301  (Mobile Connect 3G Broadband Express)

My OS is Windows 7, 64bit.

Can you send me a link to download the last available driver to support my card, thanks.

Colin.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi coljags

We can arrange this for you, please get in touch here.

Thanks

Sukhi

SuleAlhassan
1: Seeker

Please Sir i would like to have the old software for Vodafone K3565 modem my email is (removed for security) Thank you soo much