Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Organising WiFi Hotspots

mcouchman
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hey Vodafone Team,

We are traveling to the UK on a business trip at the end of July. We're looking to purchase 3 x R216 4G Hotspots on "Pay as you Go" plans when we arrive for Internet access.

Is there any way to arrange these before we arrive, and have them available to pickup from the Heathrow airport store? That way we can be sure the devices are available, activated and ready to go, and not run the risk of not having enough stock, etc.

Any help would be appreciated,

Regards,
Mitchell.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
Hi

Welcome to the eForum

They do have a store in terminal 5 at Heathrow airport

The oppening times are: Monday to Sunday - 5:30am to 10:00pm

The Vodafone eForum is predominantly a Customer to Customer help forum ,and is for Community Support and varied discussion on a variety of topics such as Tech questions, various device help and industry news.

Vodafone will not be able to answer Account Specific questions here on the forum.

You shouldn't have any issues visiting any Vodafone HighStreet Store to purchase what you need.

I hope you enjoy your trip to the UK.

😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hey bandofbrothers1,

Thanks for your assistance!

Are the R216 4G Hotspots something that most stores stock a lot of? I know out here in Australia you would be hardpressed to find a store with more than 1 or 2 in stock. 

Regards,
Mitchell.

BandOfBrothers

You're Welcome.

I'm afraid you would have to check at the shop on arrival. Or ring them on 0870 070 0191

We are all customers here with no access to store stock levels.

Their are plenty of high street Vodafone stores to purchase devices from so you will be ok I suspect.

I assume you've checked your devices will connect to the frequencies band of the r216

Current Phone  >

Just a note, the Terminal 5 store is now closed - the website was supposed to have been updated to reflect this a little while ago.

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
Thank you for that information drey_p

Fortunately their are many alternatives across the UK for the op to choose from. Find a Store via http://www.vodafone.co.uk/find-a-store/index.htm

When was it closed down ?

Current Phone  >

It was shut a few weeks back.

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
Ah ok.

Still a hit on a Google search too.

Thank you for the heads up and at least the Op wouldn't be searching round for a non existent outlet.

Current Phone  >