Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

R212 Beta Firmware Link

davepearceuk
2: Seeker

Hi

Please could I have a link to the R212 beta firmware. I have read many posts and am having very simlar problems the device is unusable for most of the time.

Thanks

Dave

65 REPLIES 65

I wouldn't keep the hopes up. they send you a request to fill in some details in the "contact us" form, and never get back to you...

Hi @edward0488 and @andlommy

@edward0488 - So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

@andlommy - We always reply to emails. It's likely that you've used the wrong subject on the email form and as such, your email hasn't reached us.

Please let me know the reference number you received in the auto reply, it'll look like [#9xxxxxx].

Thanks,

Matt

Hi , Can you sent me update firmware for vodafone zte r212 firmware ?

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @timothy93x 

Welcome to the eForum. 

Take a look at our Vodafone Mobile Broadband page for the latest updates. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

but i cant find firmware update for zte r212, can send the link to my emails address?

Hi,

I'm seeing some connectivity problems with the R212 modem i have.

Can i have a link to the latest firmware please?

Many thanks,

Andrew

parl

Hello,

Could anyone sent me the update?

Thanks

Retired-Jamian
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @timothy93x and @parl

I’ve sent you both a private message, please follow the instructions for further assistance.

Thanks,

Jamian

Hi, could I get a link to the latest firmware please, the beta if that's the latest. Running the OSX Capitan Public Beta and had an issue this morning.

Thanks

S

May I also get the link to the firmware please ?

(OS: Windows 8.1)

Thanks.