cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: How do I post a new message on this forum instead of replying?

suespencer
2: Seeker

I can't see how to ;post a new question here... nor can I find out how to get my dongle working abroad. I am in India... I am really struggling with thsi site...  sorry if this is in the wrong place but I ca'nt find the right place!!!!

11 REPLIES 11

suespencer

I cant see how to post a question rather than reply either.. I can't see new message button and I can't get my dongle to work!!!! Very frustrating...

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

To post a new message, go into a topic (such as the Chill Lounge) and under the search bar, before you get to the current messages, there is a new message button :Smiling:

What problems are you having with your mobile broadband?

headcheese
16: Advanced member

Hi,

Did your dongle woirk Ok in the UK?

Did you request any roaming bars be removed before going abroad?

Which network is the dongle currently picking up (should be displayed in the Vodafone Mobile Broadband software to the left of your connect button)?

What error(s) are you getting when you try and connect?

What colour is the light on the dongle?

If you could let us know the answers to the above then we may well be able to help.

Thanks

KCWhite
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Sorry to but in on this thread, but I also can't fathom out how to post a question either (looked everywhere ..... even read how to but can't see anyting.  This is really annoying........

My question I need to simply ask is when I turn my Data Roaming off when I'm in Europe next week, can I still receive/send texts and phone calls, and how much are they.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi suespencer,

If you can get back to us with the info that headcheese has asked for, we can look into this further. :Smiling:

KCWhite, turning off data roaming won’t turn off your texts and calls. It’ll only turn off data.

For all costs for using your phone abroad, take a look here.

Thanks,

Jenny

Hi,

I am having the same problem about starting a new post.

My issue is that I cant switch off my vodafone smart 4 turbo despite pressing and holding the button on the right of the phone. I do get the option 'power off' but when I pressed it, nothing happen. Please help.

Thks

drey_p

Hi there

You can create a new post by following the instructions here.

As for your query, it sounds like the button is faulty and you will need to send the phone off for repair.

PWIAC

Thanks very much 🙂

Why isn't 'How to post a new message' included in the the introductory 'how to' video?

I found out eventually by finding this thread!