You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Remove Content Control from Mobile Broadband

Hello,

I need to remove the content control from my mobile broadband but I am unable to do so via the web-site,

Please can someone offer assistance,

Thank you,

Steven.

Message 1 of 25 (10,179 Views)

Re: Remove Content Control from Mobile Broadband

Hi

I need to remove the content control from my broadband but I am unable to using the web-site

I keep getting the "sorry" message 

Help please!

Message 2 of 25 (10,137 Views)
Wayne
Topics: 58
Solutions: 153

Hi keller and stevenreed

Welcome to the eForum to the two of you.

So that we can take a look sorting this out for you I’m going to send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We’ll then get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wayne

Message 3 of 25 (10,125 Views)

I haven't recieved an email?
Message 4 of 25 (10,122 Views)
DaveCD
Topics: 74
Solutions: 87

Hi keller

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have sent another email across now, please ensure you check your spam folder as we can sometimes end up in there. :smileysad:

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 5 of 25 (10,120 Views)

I also require to remove content blocking and do not have time to visit a vodafone shop. I think it is appalling that this cannot be done on line and that customer services have no work around for this either! Gary
Message 6 of 25 (10,101 Views)

Guess what! I can't remove the content control over the web. I keep getting  a sorry it wont take long to fix it! How long does it take! This content control is a rip of.!!!! You will charge me money even if you actually sort it. Question? Do I have to change to T mobile to get rid of content control.

Message 7 of 25 (9,878 Views)
Wayne
Topics: 58
Solutions: 153

Hi mounsog2 and corgi

Welcome to the eForum to the two of you.

I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with so that we can sort this for you. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We’ll then get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

Message 8 of 25 (9,828 Views)
Rank 4: Established Poster

could not acess the site ?:smileysurprised:

Message 9 of 25 (9,762 Views)

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, didn't think much of it until I was unable to visit site about beer, I'm a brewer!

I'm unable to change via the user interface. Can you send me the email please? Why has this appeared out of the blue?

Thanks

Message 10 of 25 (9,710 Views)

This has sorted itself out thanks. No need for further info.
Message 11 of 25 (9,686 Views)

Remove Content Control from Mobile Broadband

This has driven me nuts, I live in Spain and came here for a few days, we show ID for everything and I offered my passport when I bought the dongle etc.

"No need" was the reply, I work for a gambling company and need to access their sites and emails, the sites are blocked and I am not able to open most importantly my emails that have had their content blocked. I am appalled and more than disappointed with this!!!

Please help me, I have to communicate with my company....

wols...

Message 12 of 25 (9,511 Views)
Rank 13: Guide II

Please help me, I have to communicate with my company.... Your quickest option is probably to VPN back into your company's network, and route traffic that way.
Neil
Message 13 of 25 (9,495 Views)
DaveCD
Topics: 74
Solutions: 87

Hi wols

Thank you for your post and may I be the first to offer you a very warm welcome. :smileyhappy:

I am sorry to see you have been unable to do this yourself using the 'My Account' service and I would be happy to do this for you.

I have sent you a Private Message and once I have your response will be able to progress with your query.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 14 of 25 (9,383 Views)

Dear DaveCD,

I am also trying to remove content control via web with my credit card, but at the end of the procedure, it says

"Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed.
We are unable to fulfill your request due to a temporary problem at our end. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We hope to resolve this problem very soon, so please try again later."

I tried again and again but doesn't work. Please help me.

Thanks,

Madina

Message 15 of 25 (9,173 Views)

i am in the same boat as makonia. i could do with getting this sorted asap . 

tried e-mailing customer services but that failed to get through also.

Message 16 of 25 (9,165 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

My apologies for the issues that you have had getting this removed however, you don’t need to worry as we can get everything sorted for you.

So that we can do this for you I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to get the bar lifted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 17 of 25 (9,053 Views)

every time i fill in the e mail with the WRT code , link and click 'next ' to send my message . . . . . "sorry this service is unavailable." every time.
why is this proving so difficult to resolve ?
Message 18 of 25 (9,037 Views)
Simon
Topics: 709
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 716

Hi mark76

The PM sent to you previously does include details of how to contact us directly should the Contact Us form be unavailable at any time. 

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

Message 19 of 25 (9,033 Views)

Ohhh god, it is still not working when i tried to send via email to mention about my problem as you said. But it says there is an error in the site when i finish the procedure
Message 20 of 25 (8,989 Views)