Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

TOP UP NOT SHOWING

jim30
8: Helper
8: Helper

I topped up data pack 1GB for £10 and paid with a registered card in early hours of this morning (5th March). Got the success message however as at 16.00 this afternoon it stll hasn't shown up.

I did also top up with a 250MB £5 paid with the same registered card at about 9.30 this morning and that was successful and applied almost immediately. Now when that expired I was expoecting the original 1GB to kick in. However it hasn't so I'm now left with no credit. When will I get this?

7 REPLIES 7

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jim30 

I'm sorry to see this. 

Speak to our Live help team so that we can check your account, and see what's happening. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

Wasn't able to connect with live help team.

Can tech team please give me a reference via private message.

It still doesn't show up in my account but the money was taken from bank account.

I see that Toad70 has written with the same problem. Note that he also tried topping up in the early hours of the morning on Thurs 5th March.

I suggest VF tech team look at top ups made around this time to see why they didn't get shown on users accounts as could be a general system glitch.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jim30 

We're aware of some issues over the weekend with Pay as you go that have now been resolved.

So that we can look into this further, see the private message I've sent for how to get in touch.

DaveCD

Dave - tried to send you a reply to your private message. But it didn't go through - got following email back:

----- Forwarded Message -----

This is the mail system at host mailout02.vodafone.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<ccare.webmails@help.vodafone.co.uk>: host
    mail36.messagelabs.com[85.158.136.83] said: 553-DMARC domain authentication
    fail. Refer to the 553-Troubleshooting page at
    http://www.symanteccloud.com/tro 553 ubleshooting for more information.
    (#5.7.1) (in reply to end of DATA command)

I forwraded the email to ccare.webmails@help.vodafone.co.uk quoting the subject WRT165 on 10th March and today - 12th March.

As yet no successful outcome - the £10 topup purchase of 1gb datapack on 5th March is still missing!

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @jim30, 

We've got your email and we'll be in touch shortly.

Thanks,

Matt