Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software PC 10.3.415

Ichnus
2: Seeker

I am trying to download Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software PC 10.3.415 from the support website but the download does not repond. Please advise.

https://www.business.vodafone.com/site/bus/public/enuk/support/10_productsupport/laptop_connectivity...

5 REPLIES 5

KiloLimaFoxtrot

I am experiencing the exact same problem. When I click on download the timer displays forever.

Hi @KiloLimaFoxtrot @Ichnus

Please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser.

If this doesn't work, please get in touch with our tech team via Live help.

Thanks,

Rodney

Hi Rodney, thanks for your reply. I have re-installed my laptop and tried with four different web browsers including IE, Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera. They all give the same result. I click the 'Live help' link you posted and it did not work. I am still getting nowhere with this. Please include a simple download link on your website which works or alternatively provide a way to access this software. Why should you put your customers through this kind of unecessary frustration?

Hi @KiloLimaFoxtrot

We'll need to look into this further for you if the Vodafone Mobile Broadband link on our website isn't working for you.

Please come and speak to us via Live help. Choose these options:

• Personal
  • Pay Monthly
  • Looking for something else?
  • Can't find what you're looking for? 

Leave the Live help window open on a PC or laptop for a minute or two and an adviser will become available.

Thanks,

ChazzD

I have tested again and the problem appears to have been resolved. The software is now downloading successfully.