Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Mobile Broadband

Vytautas69
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good evening,

Before one year I bought Vodafone Mobile Bradband USB Stick in London (England), actually I was using it in France, Germany, Belgium and everything was alright. But problem is that already 3 months when it doesn't work. I top up it for 5£, and nothing. Even my internet account doesn't show nothing, it is like 'We had a probem. We will try to fix it.' What's happening? What you can do for me?

Imei is 358567050319991

Account Number W8DDWA9411802287

Thank You,

Vytautas

7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Vytautas69

Welcome to the eForum.

So we can take a look into this, speak to our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura

andy13000ft
1: Seeker

Can anyone confirm if the dongle branded K4201 is the same or different to that branded K4201-Z. I have a vigor2860n router and want it as a backup WAN connection. Draytek show the K4201 as supported, but we can't get the K4201-Z to work. So I bought a second one, advertised as a "K4201" from vodafone on Amazon and received a K4201-Z. So I'm stuck between Draytek telling me the K4201-Z is unsupported, and vodafone sending me the "Z" version when advertising the "K4201

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@andy13000ft 

There is a slight difference between the two models.

Make sure you have the latest software for your devices in our support pages.

DaveCD

andy13000ft
Hi Dave
What sort of differences are we talking about? Functionality or just firmware levels ? Can you elaborate please..... Thanks

Hi @andy13000ft,

There's no functionality difference between the two models.

The firmware should be exactly the same as all our dongles run off the same platform.

Thanks,

Matt B

andy13000ft
Ok, my question is "what are the differences". The model k4201 is supported in a Vigor2860n router. But the k4201-Z doesn't work. You've stated they are different but you also state they are functionally the same and importantly the same firmware. If necessary ca you pass this to a Level 2/3 support team to advise on the differences and/or point me to a data sheet that details what's different ...... I need to either have evidence to show to Draytek who support Vigorous that they should resolve my problem because they are the same, or understand why Vodafone advertised and sold me a K4201 via Amazon but then delivered me a k4201-z.....,

Hi @andy13000ft

Check our dongle specifications for more help on this.

Cheers,

Laura