Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where to download VMB v10.2.300.32558

cgweston57
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a K4511 VMB stick which worked the first few times I used it but now as it tries conect I get the "Mobile connection not possible" error. I have been looking round the eForum and discovered I need to download the latest software, however the link did not work. Where can I download the VMB v10.2.300.32558 software from. Could you either send me the zipped file or give me a link to it?

Regards,

Chris Weston

5 REPLIES 5

Neil_Brown
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

Chris

I believe that the latest version is available here. However, it does not seem to be 10.2.300.32558, but a later release, 10.2.302.33178.

Hope this works for you!

Neil

Neil,

Many, many thanks. I downloaded the zip, extracted the files and installed the new version.....and bingo it conected straight away!

Regards,

Chris

Result :Smiling: Glad it worked so seamlessly.

Have a good weekend,

Neil

Neil

Hi,

Im recieving the smae error message 'mobile connection not possible'. Ensre that no other applications are using you selected devive, and try again in a short while.

Done everything possible, reboot, re-install software, changed com ports, removed modems and setup again...etc

Software being useed is 10.2.102.30707

However link to v10.2.300.32558 does now work????

http://www.business.vodafone.com/site/bus/public/enuk/support/10_productsupport/laptop_connectivity/...

Retired-AndyD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi vin,

I've noticed that you've posted your query here, on a new thread, but with additional information. So that we don't duplicate information, we'll only respond on the linked thread.

Thanks

Andy