Mobile Broadband
The place to discuss Mobile Wi-Fi, data dongles and tablets and Mobile Connect software
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Only able to use GPRS

For the past week I have not been able to obtain 3G in the SE4 area of London (Brockley/Crofton Park.  I have been able to obtain this in other London areas so nothing apparently wrong with the dongle or sim etc.  I saw that there had been problems i...

Scicli by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone video pass issue

HiI'm having issues around my mobile broadband device and the combo pass in particular the video pass.The free endless data ran out and i switched to a combo pass on friday, by Sunday i had used 40gb of data from my 50gb inclusive data.I opened a cha...

usb stick k4203 installation

Help please.Installation of k4203 problem getting software to download. Windows 8. I have blinking stick (network found), but when I go through networks I get prompted to insert mobile broadband sim (which I have).Suggestions please,thanks

puzzled1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! from srilanka

vodafone windows 10 software recognize only Airtel sim on sri lank. so why do they sale multi sim dongles in our country.

shashika by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using different mobile internet Wi-Fi modem

Hello, I'm interested of purchasing Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi R218 with 50Gb data plan + Video Pass. I live outside the city with average 4G conectivity. Does anybody know or had tried if I can replace Mobile Wi-Fi R218 with my own unlocked mobile wi-fi...

s-l300.jpg
Denisas by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dongle top up problems - another one?!

I purchased a mobile internet dongle to use with my laptop while i dont have a broadband connection.I payed 40 pounds for the dongle pre-loaded with 6GB on it.There have been no problems with the connectivity and it has been a positive experience for...