Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

finding out a sim phone number

SwipatronSparks
1: Seeker

i have a dongle with an Egyptian SIM card inside it which i have recently purchased both of here over in Egypt (i am out here for work) but dont kow the phone number for top-ups etc. is there a way to find out what it is without having access to an iphone wich the simcard wouldnt fit into anyway/ another phone that could hold the card as i have already tried calling/texting from my egptian phone and didnt get anywhere... i would really appreciate any help thanks

2 REPLIES 2

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'd imagine any network command to bring up the number will be different if you're using a non Vodafone UK SIM. If you purchased the SIM in Egypt your best bet could be to go to the original supplier (for example, if they have any retail stores out there) and they'd be able to advise further. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

aah ok thanks, i wanted to try and avoid going in store if i could just because it would be easier to sort it all out online because i want to try and get set up for keeping an eye on how much usage i have left so i know when to go for a top up... thanks for the help anyway...