Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

mobile wifi?

bswain
4: Newbie

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I find out how many mb's i have used in the current billing period?

I have the R201 wifi unit.

Have looked at the home page but just gives session usage.

Any advice appreciated. :Smiling:

Thank you

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Grayman
16: Advanced member

Hi bswain,

If you have a look on the router information page (192.168.0.1 or VodafoneMobile.WiFi in the browser address bar) for the R201, at the bottom of the links on the left it should say "Troubleshooting" under the "SUPPORT" heading.  If you select this, and then select the "Diagnostics" option, it should tell you how much data you have used in total.  It does not automatically reset, so you will need to do this at the end of each billing period by clicking the reset counter option

Hope this helps

Grayman

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Grayman

Hi bswain,

If you have a look on the router information page (192.168.0.1 or VodafoneMobile.WiFi in the browser address bar) for the R201, at the bottom of the links on the left it should say "Troubleshooting" under the "SUPPORT" heading.  If you select this, and then select the "Diagnostics" option, it should tell you how much data you have used in total.  It does not automatically reset, so you will need to do this at the end of each billing period by clicking the reset counter option

Hope this helps

Grayman

Many thanks, I will give that a go.
Regards
Bob