Support:

Network Queries

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
kawahc

HA2 - Harrow Rayners Lane

Since yesterday I am unable to make or receive calls when on 3G or 4G. I have switched my phone to 2G but signal strength in my house is weak to say least so we have a sure signal box, but as 3G is not working in my area the SS box is no help.

My wife is also on 3G and has an iphone 5 and cannot switch below 3G (or we do not know if it is possible) so she cannot recieve or make calls at all.

This has been going for 24 hours. The networkstatus pages shows a problem. It also says there is planned maintenance on the 3rd Feb. Is this related?

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Several Miles

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.

Added to profile

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

Calling from mobile - beeps once and dies

Calling to mobile - rings once and goes straight to voice-mail

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

3G, 4G

6) When did you first notice this issue?

31st Jan Midday

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Permanent

Message 1 of 4 (1,035 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Re: HA2 - Harrow Rayners Lane

Hi kawahc,

I’ve had a look into your local site (46998) and everything looks to be working fine.

So that we can investigate this for you, get in touch with us here.

Thanks

Wayne

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (987 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
JBMarine

We are based at HA27HH and have had very bad lines all week and phones constantly sending callls direct to voice mail ...not the normal service at all ...sounds like the same issue

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi JBMarine and welcome to the eForum,

There looks to be an issue with your local site (10092).

For updates on this, see our Network status checker.

Thanks

Wayne

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (291 Views)