01-02-2014 11:22 AM
Since yesterday I am unable to make or receive calls when on 3G or 4G. I have switched my phone to 2G but signal strength in my house is weak to say least so we have a sure signal box, but as 3G is not working in my area the SS box is no help.
My wife is also on 3G and has an iphone 5 and cannot switch below 3G (or we do not know if it is possible) so she cannot recieve or make calls at all.
This has been going for 24 hours. The networkstatus pages shows a problem. It also says there is planned maintenance on the 3rd Feb. Is this related?
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.
Added to profile
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Calling from mobile - beeps once and dies
Calling to mobile - rings once and goes straight to voice-mail
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
31st Jan Midday
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?